The Bus Shop are committed to ensuring the privacy of our website visitors and customers. When you visit our website, you are consenting to the practices set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Driveline Warranty – More Information
*Applies to MBC ex rental fleet vehicles only – does not apply to asset finance or third-party vehicle disposals.
**The following limitations apply
- Aggregated mileage from date of supply must not be more than a 1,000mpw average usage and must be verified.
- First use inspection and any subsequent safety inspection documents should be complete and available for review in the event of a driveline component failure.
- Parts supply and authorisation of labour must always be with the prior agreement of a Mistral Group fleet manager and in writing with an approved order number in respect of any claim against warranty.
- All replaced parts must be made available for return to Mistral Group upon request and have matching identification markings where applicable to those on the vehicle data sheet supplied at time of sale.
- No claim shall be accepted in respect of vehicle recovery costs or any other consequential loss caused through mechanical failure.
- Driveline warranty is limited to supply of parts and labour charges only, in respect of rectifying a failure accepted as valid by a Mistral Group fleet manager.
Information We Request Directly From You
Our contact form requires you to provide personal information (such as your name, email address and contact number).
How We Use Your Information
We will not rent or sell your name, email address or personal information. Your personal information is collected so that we can contact you by phone or email when necessary. We may also send you exclusive Mistral Group emails which will keep you informed of our available stock and company updates.
You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service whenever you receive an email.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are issued to your computer when you enter any Mistral Group website, and these are stored within the browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies retain some basic information which let’s us know whether you have visited our website before and if you have provided us with any of your personal information.
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
All information on each page of our website is owned by or licensed to Mistral Group, unless we state that it belongs to someone else. You may copy, download, or temporarily store extracts from our site for your personal use. You must not alter anything. You cannot use the information in any other way without our written consent.
If you have any concerns with these terms, please contact us by phone or email.